Last Updated: 2022-01-01
This privacy document describes how and why Stygvir North Oy (“Stygvir”, “us”, “we”) processes your personal data if you our existing or potential client, or visit our website.
Stygvir acts as Controller when processing any personal data, as defined in the GDPR.
We collect certain data about our existing and potential customers, partners and individuals who subscribe to our updates. This data is used to send newsletters to our subscribers and process new business requests. We also use analytics on our website to see how we can improve it.
What data do we collect and why?
If you are our client, business partner or a representative of either
- Your organisation’s name
- Your name, title and contact information
- Information about communication, as well as notes concerning said communication between you and Stygvir, such as provision of services, client management matters and billing information.
- Information on newsletter, marketing or events concerning you
- Data created based on the above described data already in our possession.
We collect this data based on an existing contract or business relationship for the purpose of provision of services and business relationship management.
If you are not yet our client, but receive marketing communication from us
- Your name
- Contact details
- Your employer or other affiliated organization
- Information about communication
- Information on newsletter, marketing or events concerning you
This data is collected based on your consent or our legitimate interest for the purpose of marketing and/or event organization.
If you are our website visitor
- Your IP address
We collect this data based on our legitimate interest for the purpose of marketing.
This data is collected when you send us contact requests, such as sales queries, or subscribing to our newsletter. We obtain it through reliable public sources, such as public company databases or in the context of business communications between you and us.
If you apply for a job at Reaktor or one of our group companies such as Reaktor Amsterdam, Dubai, New York or Tokyo, we’ll collect the following information about you (you may have provided this on our website, or we’ve obtained it during the recruitment process):
- Your name and contact information
- Professional interests and skills
- Where you would like to work
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- Cover letter, CV and other files/information that you personally wish to send us
- Data relevant for processing the application as obtained during discussions, interviews and other communication between Reaktor and you
We use this data only for the purposes of processing your application and communicating with you during our recruitment process. We do not share your information with anyone else, unless it is expressly required by applicable laws or requests by public authorities.
If your application involves one of our group companies, we may share your data with a representative of that company.
Clients, partners and other contacts
Are you an existing Reaktor client, have you subscribed to our newsletter, requested a contact regarding new business opportunities or opted to hear more about our trainings? In order to be able to stay in touch with you, we collect and process the following data:
- Name, title, contact information
- Information on your organization and your position in it
- Your request and communication with Reaktor and the necessary information and notes concerning such contacts between you and Reaktor (such as services ordered and provided, billing information, information on meetings and communication between you and Reaktor).
- Information on newsletter, marketing, event or invitation concerning you
- Data created based on the above described data we already have.
We obtain this data when you send contact requests to us (e.g. subscribing to our newsletter), by receiving the data from a reliable public source such as public company databases, or in the context of our services to you or your dealings with us (e.g. contact details to communicate with you about our existing client relationship).
We use this data for
- Managing the business relationship between you and Reaktor
- Processing requests sent to us, providing our services and pursuing the legitimate interests of Reaktor related to such request and services
- Promoting our services, communicating with you and sending newsletters you have subscribed to
- Analyzing, planning and improving our operations
Your data is not shared with any other parties outside of Reaktor’s group companies, unless expressly required by applicable laws or public authorities. We may also share your data to our trusted partners if processing your request or provision of our services requires us to do so.
Reaktor has a legitimate interest to process the above listed personal data for the purposes described above. This interest is based on your connection with us and concerns e.g. your position in a company related to us or your direct request to us.
Cookies and analytics
When you access our website, we ask for your consent to allow us to store the following cookies on your device:
- Webflow – We use Webflow for hosting and analytics.
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to collect information about how users behave on our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. These cookies collect the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. You can read more about these cookies and how Google safeguard them here.
- Mailgun – We use Mailgun for email delivery.
- Twitter Analytics – We use Twitter Analytics to measure Twitter campaign efficiency.
- Facebook pixel – We use Facebook Pixel to measure, optimize and build audiences for our advertising campaigns served on Facebook. It allows us to see how users move between devices when accessing our website and Facebook, and targeting Facebook advertising to users most likely interested in such advertising by analyzing which content the user has viewed on our website. For more information about Facebook Pixel, please see here.
Transfer of data outside of the EEA
Data on our existing and potential clients and other contacts is also processed by service providers located outside of the EEA. We have entered into appropriate contracts with such service providers to ensure the lawful processing of your data. Such contracts include the standard contractual clauses based on the decision of the European Commission of 5 February 2010 on standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to processors established in third countries.
How long do we store your data?
If you or your company is a client or is engaged in other type of a business relationship with Stygvir, we may store and process your data as long as said relationship is in force and up to five years thereafter.If you receive marketing communication from us, we may process your data until your inform us that you wish to opt out.If you visit our website, we may process your data for a maximum of two years after your visit.
At any time, you may request to confirm, correct or erase any personal data stored and processed by Stygvir. You may also restrict any processing of your personal data by us, as well as send us any other requests based on applicable data protection laws.Please send them to email@example.com.
You may always opt out of receiving promotional emails from Stygvir by following the instructions in those emails. We may still send you non-promotional communication about your orders.
If you disagree with our decision related to you request, or you feel that your rights were not respected, please contact us. Alternatively, you may file a complaint with your the Finnish Data Protection Ombudsman Tietosuojavaltuutettu.
How do we secure your data?
We regard all personal data we collect as confidential. Your data may only be accessed by the Stygvir employees when it is necessary for them to perform their work related to your data.
We may outsource processing of personal data to third-party service providers. In such events we enter into appropriate agreements with these service providers to ensure that any personal data is secured in accordance with this Privacy Document and any applicable laws.
Changes to this Privacy Document
We may update this Privacy Document from time to time. The updated document will be made available on our website.
Have questions or comments about how we store your data at Stygvir? Get in touch with us at:
Stygvir North Oy
Lämmittäjänkatu 6, 00880 Helsinki, Finland