Make a smart investment in your business,
and power up your production with a financing plan.

Get the benefits of a laser machine without the drawbacks of owning one.

We offer competitive leasing deals through our financial partners, Siemens Financial Services, Grenke, LHV and PointFactory.

Why lease?

Purple Checkmark

Keep the machine off your balance sheet. Your payments are a business expense (tax deductible!)

Purple Checkmark

Got the full amount in cash? Keep it, invest it in another part of your business.

Purple Checkmark

Choose your own term length of 12 – 72 months.

Purple Checkmark

Pay every month, every quarter or every 6 months.

Purple Checkmark

You don’t pay your employees’ salary upfront. Why pay for hardware upfront?

Purple Checkmark

No hidden fees. Absolutely none.

Sample Payment Plan

30 000

Sample purchase price



Leasing agreement


only 555 € / mo

for 60 months

No starting or billing fees

Residual value of 10%

Flexible terms - just ask!

Sample plan for illustrative purposes only. Actual numbers may vary. Apply below for convenient estimation.

Ask yourself

Can this machine earn you more in a month than its monthly payment?
Hint: our customers say “absolutely, with little effort”.

Financing available within 24 hour of inquiry. Apply today for an estimate.

Further information available at third-party websites, linked above. Stygvir is unaffiliated with any financial institutions. Payment amount will vary based on your credit and current interest rates available at the time of purchase.

Get in touch today

Our sales professionals will walk you through the details

Direct Payment

You can always purchase the machine without financing, with a 30% down payment, and the remaining 70% after delivery.

Company name: Stygvir North Oy
Business ID / VAT No.: 2922755-9 / FI29227559
Address: Lämmittäjänkatu 6, FI-00880 Helsinki
IBAN: FI83 1800 3081 6167